With ZZLBox you can:
- Download files from almost everywhere including http/ftp and torrents and store in ZZLBox. For batch or regular download you can use RSS feeds.
- Preview media files (screenshots, codecs info etc) before downloading from ZZLBox to your device (If you decide so, ex. for offline using).
- Stream media files from fast servers to your device. Media files support features:
- stream using free VLC player (or similar player) for all media files.
- stream using inline Flash player (as in YouTube) for supported files (mp4/mp3 - most modern files). If file is not supported then it can be transcoded(converted) into x.264(mp4) format so even on a slow connection your can watch your media files.
- stream using plugins for media players and HTPC: XMBC, PS3 etc.
- slideshow player for image archives.
- screenshots/codecs info and other info for video/audio files/archives.
To create an account, go to ZZLBox and click on Create an account link. add one of following code for Invite code:
Please send us a message via Facebook and we'll send you an invite code to your inbox.
If this article was really helpful to you, please be kind to Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter and share this via Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus.